Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

Why is it that Quicken removes all my entries from my

Customer Question

Why is it that Quicken removes all my entries from my chequing a/c at year end. Is there someway I can stop this
JA: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: At year end all my entries I have posted all year are now gone and only entries for January 2017 are on my records. It did the same thing for any
JA: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?
Customer: other years and my fault for not looking into it sooner but now I would like to be able to stop this.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Robert M. replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

it does not remove the transactions

what is happening is that it defaults to showing only the current year

if you look on top of the register you will see that the filter is set to show "current year"

if you change that to "all transactions" you will see all of the transactions for last year as well.

i can log in remotely to show you exactly how that works and how to control it the way you want to see it but this site requires a premium service fee. i am putting up an offer for that if you want to take it

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
You can cancel any further questions from me . Thank You L.Satchell

I have no control over that

I answer your questions as best I can given your description of them

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sorry but I have found another way to get my answers and it costs me nothing. I had not meant to get onto your site but
somehow I did so my lesson learned. Thanks *****