Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I am trying to upgrade my Quicken, but I cannot get my login…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to upgrade my Quicken, but I cannot get my login name and password ***** I have 2 accounts, and can't get into either, brucetucker6795 and***@******.***

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I bought and paid for the Quicken Home & Business 2017, I paid 71.99 which was charged to my credit card. When it loaded down I started having trouble and can't get the login name and password ***** work

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?

Well, the logo which comes up when I try to get to Quicken is the new one, but then it wants to name and password, which it won't accept.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Financial Software
Answered in 4 days by:
1/7/2017
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 1 year ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

Your best bet is probably to go to www.quicken.com

hit the sign in and then the lost password *****

then you can reset the password ***** one of the accounts and work with it that way

I am available to log into your computer remotely and work with you on it if that would make it easier for you. There is an additional charge but it is fully guaranteed.