Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

Suddenly my quicken accounts will not up date beyond 05-15.

Customer Question

Suddenly my quicken accounts will not up date beyond 05-15. I can write checks, but cannot connect to bank accounts. Hqve tried EWC-DC Mismatch, but no result there
JA: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: What more do you need to know
JA: Is there anything else the financial software technician should be aware of?
Customer: I have accounts with BB&T and Virginia National Bank that will not connect
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Karen Joinson replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help today.

Recap Issue: You cannot connect to your bank accounts today.

I sorry for the Quicken frustrations today! Lets try an Account Reset first and see if this helps:

Tools/Account/Select one bank account and click Edit/Online Services and reset. Once this is done, see if you can connect again. You may need to repeat these steps for each account.

Please let me know if this resolves your issue, if not, let me know what happens when you try to connect again. (i.e. error messages received, etc).

Thanks,

Karen

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am not sure that it worked. I did it on one account and it seemed to work, but when I went to do it on another account in the same bank it refused a password ***** I have used for years - this seem to happen often now with Quicken

yes, you need to reset your intuit password. Let me retry and send your phone request.

Lets try a secure remote session:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=3a09eea8-63df-47e4-b1d9-9619230b9d6a

There is no extra cost, I can see your screen and we can talk via instant messaging. Is that ok? If so, click on link, download and install file.

Hi -

I am not able to accept your phone request or send one to you however here are steps to reset password ***** bank account link:

The Intuit ID is still part of Quicken for now. I don't know what the new company will do but you can only reset the Intuit ID password, and when you log in again, check the Use for Password ***** if applicable, make sure your Intuit ID appears in Preferences and lastly reset bank account link from Tools/Account List/Select Edit for the bank account in question, select Online Services and Reset Account.

Once this is done, you should not have to enter the Intuit Password ***** time.

Hi - checking in with you - did the steps I send help you to resolve your issue? If not, you can enter your phone number in response and I will call you. I cannot access the Premium Service tab right now so just going to call you directly if still needed.

Thanks!

Karen