Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

I would like to put all of my quicken accounts together then

Customer Question

Hi Kevin, I would like to put all of my quicken accounts together then update t quichen 917r
JA: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: Quicken 2017 to be updated but every year it seems that my account info isn't quite right
JA: Is there anything else important you think the financial software technician should know?
Customer: Have accounts under 5bfarms and byrdsofparadise that I want to make a single account
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Karen Joinson replied 7 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today.

Issue Recap:

Backup data and Update to Quicken 2017

I can help you with a secure remote session (no additional cost) where I send you a link and connect
to your PC so I can see your screen and we can use instant messaging or a premium service phone call
(additional cost $26). These options would be more helpful then question & answers via email.
Which would you prefer?

Thanks,

Karen