Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

TO GET A REGIONS BAN UPDATE ON TO QUICKEN 17 AND THE, BANK

Customer Question

I AM TRYING TO GET A REGIONS BAN UPDATE ON TO QUICKEN 17 AND THE
JA: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: BANK IS NOT GETTING THE TOTAL OF THE ENTRIES INTO THE ACCOUNT.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the financial software technician should know?
Customer: THE BANK REGISTER SHOULD BE A TOTAL BALANCE OF 13790.70 AND WITHOUT THOSE TWO ENTRIES IT IS 2200.66
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Robert M. replied 10 months ago.

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

what type of entries are they and how recent are they ?

if for example you wrote a check the bank won't send that down until the check is cashed and reaches your bank.

Please check on the banks website and make sure that the bank has the entries on their website. If they aren't there they wont go to quicken.

there are a few other things that it can be including being stuck waiting for approval by you. those are usually under the register

or the register could be sorted wrong or filtering it out for some reason.

If you would like to pay a little bit extra i can get you my phone number and log in remotely to fix it with you. That might be a lot faster as i can see exactly what is happening. Usually these things fix very quickly but i have to be able to see the exact problem.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
OK GO AHEAD AND CALL ME!
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
WHAT DO I DO NOW?

there was some problem with the way that you did the request.

You might have to speak to customer service

you can call them at(###) ###-####/p>

I am putting my own offer in that includes a remote session where i can log into your computer and work with you directly on it together if you want to try to accept that it might go smoother.

actually i am trying to put it up and it is having some issues. I have had a few of these in the last week so the site may be having a bug. try calling that number and see if they can work it out with you.

they can't help with the quicken problem but they can get the remote service offer going.