How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robert M. Your Own Question
Robert M.
Robert M., Consultant
Category: Financial Software
Satisfied Customers: 3071
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
Type Your Financial Software Question Here...
Robert M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What does an individual need to do to bring in $300,000 from

Customer Question

What does an individual need to do to bring in $300,000 from Mexico into the united states? The money came from the sale of a personal residence in Mexico.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  emc011075 replied 11 months ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

I would suggest to wire transfer the money directly into your US bank account. If you are US citizen or resident and sale was properly reported, all you need to do is to deposit it into your account. The IRS tax income, not movement of money between accounts.

Expert:  emc011075 replied 11 months ago.

Any questions?