Financial Software

Financial Software Questions? Ask IT Support for Answers ASAP

Financial Software

I am trying to download my bank statements to my Quicken

Customer Question
accounts but you tell me...
I am trying to download my bank statements to my Quicken accounts but you tell me my Vault password ***** ***** valid??? Then I am told my Web...is not connected with bank????
JA: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: Windows 10 updated. Pinnacle Bank of Nebraska is where my account statements are. Why can't I download them into Quicken anymore?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?
Customer: You tell me my vault password ***** *****
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Financial Software
10/27/2016
Tech Support Rep: Karen Joinson, Client Support & Accountant - 15+ years replied 1 year ago
Karen Joinson
Karen Joinson, Client Support & Accountant - 15+ years

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question.

There are have been a few requests with issues using Quicken after a Windows 10 update. Can I ask what year you have for Quicken? (i.e. 2015, 2014, etc)

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Currently 2016 but I have files on my computer back to 2012. Have been getting Quicken updates every year

OK - here are some suggestions to resolve the issue:

Press Ctrl-A To go to the account list and select the account not working and click edit. Next, under the Online Services tab,

select the reset button and this will reset the link between Quicken and your bank. If the reset does not work, you can select

remove and add the link back to online services. Be sure you know your bank id and password ***** confirm they work on bank website.

QUICKEN STOPPED WORKING AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE:

We have had a few request sent in lately with Quicken (US & Canada) version not working after Windows 10 update.

Step 1 - click on the link: https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-2016-windows-release-notes-updates-and-mondo-patch

(if applicable, scroll to bottom for Canada version, click here to download the mondo patch for Canada 2016). When download is finished, save to desktop and then run from desktop.

Step 2 - If the mondo patch above does not help, you will need to 'roll back' windows 10 update to earlier build:

What you are trying to do is 'rollback' to an earlier build of Windows 10. Here are the steps for this:

To do this, open the Start screen or Start menu and select Settings. Navigate to Update & security > Recovery. Click or tap the “Get started” button under “Go back to an earlier build” to uninstall the current build of Windows 10 and go back to the one you were using previously. Here is the link to the page:

http://www.howtogeek.com/235474/how-to-roll-back-builds-and-uninstall-updates-on-windows-10/

Please let me know if you have further questions/issues. I will be happy to offer a premium service phone call if this helps you.

Thanks,

Karen

Please let me know if this answers your question. Your rating today is vital feedback and will help us
to improve our customer service. If I have not given you 5-star service today, please let me know
I will be happy to further review questions/issues! Thank you for your feedback and using JustAnswer!

Karen

Karen Joinson
Karen Joinson