Karen Joinson
Karen Joinson, Client Support & Accountant - 15+ years
Experience:  BS Accounting & Computer Science, QB Certified ProAdvisor
96003480

I have received 3 replies from Quicken, all of which deal

Customer Question

I have received 3 replies from Quicken, all of which deal with orders###-##-#######-##-#### and###-##-#### I only want one order for Quicken 2017 Deluxe. I have also received a confirmation code which is 142169. The reason all this occurred is that I get to a point on line where I feel I have down-loaded the 2017 version, but I cannot find it on my computer. In any event, I want to cancel all of the above orders and start over again. Can you help me?
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Karen Joinson replied 1 year ago.

Hi Richard -

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question.

I understand your frustration. To request a refund or cancel an order, you will need to go to https://www.quicken.com/.

Depending on your browser, you can usually find an option on the upper right corner to access downloaded files or go to Files Explorer/downloads. I would cancel the orders first by contacting quicken.com and then proceed to find your file.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance or setup a secure remote session to help you find your file.

Thanks,

Karen