Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

When I import payments from Chase, they show as payments but…

Customer Question
When I import payments...

When I import payments from Chase, they show as payments but record as black in in total column and are note deducted. THIS IS IN QUICKEN. HOW DO I CORRECT IT?

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I DO NOT KNOW AN MORE TO TELL YOU

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?

NOT TO MY KNOWLEDGE. THE OTHER ACCOUTS HAVE BEEN HANDLING IT CORRECTLY.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Financial Software
Answered in 1 day by:
10/8/2016
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 1 year ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

can i log in remotely to look at what you are talking about ?