Financial Software

Financial Software Questions? Ask IT Support for Answers ASAP

Financial Software

JASON ARE YOU WORKING AT THIS TIME??? I have been working

Customer Question
JASON ARE YOU WORKING AT...
JASON ARE YOU WORKING AT THIS TIME???
I have been working with a tech and since I did not have my Quickbooks disk I could not finish what we were doing.
My QB's was going to crash Jason got all of my information saved to my desktop and now all I need is to have someone come onto my computer and 1. uninstall my QB's 2. I need to then reinstall my QB's 3. then I need that some one move the file of QB's into QB's so I can continue to work on my QB's where I left off:)
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Financial Software
8/24/2016
Tech Support Rep: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

Do you still need help with this or is this a duplicate?

Thank you,

Jason

Jason Jones, Mac Technician