Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Highly experienced in professional tax products, Microsoft Office - power Excell user - as well as Windows, Linux & iOS operating systems.
1929974

My 2014 Turbotax software got removed from my computer

Customer Question

My 2014 Turbotax software got removed from my computer during servicing. I need to reprint a 2014 return but my 2015 version can't access it. Do I have to buy the 2014 software again? My 2015 serial number is (###) ###-####441 1863(###) ###-####
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Lane replied 1 year ago.

...

contact TurboTax support. If you purchased the software from TurboTax they will give you a free download of your 2014 software. If you were a TurboTax Advantage customer for 2014 you should already have a free download of the software in your account.

You can re-download your software as often as you like for up to 3 years after purchase. Click on the following link, in the upper left of the screen click on the blue link Access my downloads, sign in if you are not already signed into your account, then you will see a list of your downloads.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/?view=desktop

Expert:  Lane replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if this helps

...

this HAS helped, and you DON’T have other questions … I'd appreciate a positive rating (using the faces or stars on your screen, and then clicking “submit")

JustAnswer will not credit me for the work unless you do.

...

But again, let me know

...

Thank you!

Lane