Financial Software

Financial Software Questions? Ask IT Support for Answers ASAP

Financial Software

I have Quicken Personal Plus 2011 1 user installed. This user is no longer on my computer and I cannot open this file...

Customer Question
I have Quicken Personal Plus...
I have Quicken Personal Plus 2011 1 user installed. This user is no longer on my computer and I cannot open this file under another user. How can I do this?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Financial Software
6/22/2016
Tech Support Rep: jinsmn, System Administrator replied 1 year ago
jinsmn
jinsmn, System Administrator

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

Robert M., Consultant