Financial Software

Financial Software Questions? Ask IT Support for Answers ASAP

Financial Software

I filed an Indiana tax form on 02/15/16 but it's not showing

Customer Question
as being received but I...
I filed an Indiana tax form on 02/15/16 but it's not showing as being received but I have the payment information Order #OL15-51894607-4 for William and Jayne Means.
When I go back into TaxAct is says I've filed the return. Help please as they have not received their $167.00 Indiana tax refund.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Financial Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/13/2016
Tech Support Rep: bbl242003, Accountant replied 1 year ago
bbl242003
bbl242003, Accountant
Welcome!
When you filed the return did you file electronically ?
Did you Recieve the automatic email from the IRS stating your return was Recieved/ accepted?
Awaiting your response to these questions and will FOLLOWUP with you
Thank you
bbl242003
bbl242003
bbl242003, Accountant