How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robert M. Your Own Question
Robert M.
Robert M., Consultant
Category: Financial Software
Satisfied Customers: 9077
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
Type Your Financial Software Question Here...
Robert M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can imgetmcopies of a previous yrs tax return. Need my

Customer Question

How can imgetmcopies of a previous yrs tax return. Need my state for yr 2014, desperately
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

You can get an official transcript from the IRS on this page

if you use the online version you will get it instantly

The tax transcript is accepted by anybody that would want to look at your tax returns for financial reasons. It shows all the relevant information and because it comes from the IRS they know that it is accurate.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want a copy of my state return: how do I retrieve my 2014 from tax The state is requesting a copy
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

if you used their online version you should be able to get it from this link

If you used the desktop version you have to load the taxact program for 2014 and it should pull right up again and you can reprint it