Financial Software

Financial Software Questions? Ask IT Support for Answers ASAP

Financial Software

I had an old version of Quicken and them system crashed. I

Customer Question
I had an old version...
I had an old version of Quicken and them system crashed. I now have an updated Quicken 2016 and need to find my Intuit ID and password ***** activate the new version and merge with my older version.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Financial Software
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/19/2016
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 1 year ago
Robert M., Consultant
I would be happy to call you and even log in remotely to work on it with you. if you want to try it yourself go to this pagehttps://accounts.intuit.com/account-recovery.html enter your email address it should guide you through recovering it. Or you can always just make a new one using a different email address
Robert M., Consultant