Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

I had an old version of Quicken and them system crashed. I

Customer Question

I had an old version of Quicken and them system crashed. I now have an updated Quicken 2016 and need to find my Intuit ID and password ***** activate the new version and merge with my older version.
Category: Financial Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.
I would be happy to call you and even log in remotely to work on it with you. if you want to try it yourself go to this pagehttps://accounts.intuit.com/account-recovery.html enter your email address it should guide you through recovering it. Or you can always just make a new one using a different email address