Financial Software

I changed my Intuit Password, still cannot connect, Message…

Customer Question
I changed my Intuit Password...
I changed my Intuit Password, still cannot connect, Message says: no internet connection, try later. What's up?... Read full answer
I changed my Intuit Password, still cannot connect, Message says: no internet connection, try later. What's up?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Financial Software
4/29/2016
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 3 years ago
Robert M., Consultant
I can log on remotely to fix it for you. But before we do that if it worked recently try doing a system restore to a time when it was workingSystem restore instructions - windows 7 8 10hold the windows logo key and hit Rin the box that appears typerstrui.exehit enter select restore to an earlier date. Under the "suggested restore" which is usually not old enough to help is a link for "OTHER RESTORE POINTS"click that if the suggested ones are not BEFORE THE PROBLEM STARTEDchoose a date from the calendar that is BEFORE you experienced the problemhit ok / restorethe computer will start to shut down a restoring settings box will appear with a status barwhen it finishes your computer will restart with the same settings it had on the date you restored to. your data will not be affected. It is not perfect. But it fixes a lot of things.
all I wanted to do was unlock my Password ***** typed in my password, now Intuit wants an Intuit ID.Is Quicken updating their security?. This is insane
I am a bit lost. You said you cant download from the internet as for the security. they now require you to know the intuit password ***** a few different things, including the vault. While i am sure that they claim its for security i suspect it has more to do with stopping bootleg copies and just keeping in touch with their customers to sell them more.
I entered my Vault Password, then my Intuit Password, their reply was, "OOPS". We are unable to connect to the internet at this time, please try later.
You should be able to just delete the vault and then recreate it under tools / password ***** / remove vault and all passwords that will blank it out and you can add all your passwords back again after and put a new password ***** the vault
I'll try that tomorrow. My husband's health is failing and I need to go.
ok you can add this link to your favorites list by hitting ctrl D and then just select it from your favorites to bounce right back or use the link in the emails that the site sends you. If you accept the offer for additional service i can get you my direct phone number and we can make an appointment for any time that you like
Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
Trying to load and set up quicken deluxe 2015, after
trying to load and set up quicken deluxe 2015, after entering a user name an password ***** an error message to check connection, connection is ok. says problem is on your end … read more
Hriday Dhali
Hriday Dhali
Network Architect,
B Tech
Yesterday I was attempting to make a new file. I have
Yesterday I was attempting to make a new file. I have Quicken 2015. Now I cannot get into my Quicken accounts. I usually do so with a password. Now the only option I have is to use an Intuit ID, but w… read more
Karuna Sundeep
Karuna Sundeep
Bachelor of Arts
I have quicken 2014. Trying to sign into Intuit password
I have quicken 2014. Trying to sign into Intuit password ***** the Quicken software to update my accounts on line. Message I am getting is the page that I normally would type the password ***** be fou… read more
Stop searching for answers—
My quicken 2016 will not update my accounts. It asked for my
it asked for my intuit password ***** said password ***** not correct… read more
IT Manager,
Suddenly my quicken accounts will not up date beyond 05-15.
Suddenly my quicken accounts will not up date beyond 05-15. I can write checks, but cannot connect to bank accounts. Hqve tried EWC-DC Mismatch, but no result there … read more
Karen Joinson
Karen Joinson
Client Support & Accounting Specialist,
Bachelor of Science
I can't get the vault update to work. I haven't used it in
I can't get the vault update to work. I haven't used it in many months. … read more
Karen Joinson
Karen Joinson
Client Support & Accounting Specialist,
Bachelor of Science
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
I can't balance my quicken 2014 with the bank statement. I
I can't balance my quicken 2014 with the bank statement. I download as normal with web connect for quicken, then when I try to import the data it asks me to put in my password. Then it tells me there … read more
Consultant,
My quicken software will not open with the password that I
My quicken software will not open with the password ***** I have used for some time. I suspect it is because I downoloaded an update a few weeks ago. the next time I opened the software they asked for… read more
IT Manager,
I have purchased a new computer. I downloaded Quicken Premier
I have purchased a new computer. I downloaded Quicken Premier 2014 which I have been using for a couple of years. I have also loaded my backup info into the newly downloaded Quicken. When I go to the … read more
IT Manager,
I forgot my quicken password and locked myself out. I need
I forgot my quicken password ***** locked myself out. I need to know how to unlock my quicken account and set a new password… read more
IT Manager,
I cannot log on to Quick Books as an administrator, however
I cannot log on to Quick Books as an administrator, however I can log on as a user. The log on prompt won't let me change the user name and will only let me enter a password. How can I change the user… read more
PDtax
PDtax
Owner,
Cannot get QB to connect to my bank anymore(after 4 yrs of
Cannot get QB to connect to my bank anymore(after 4 yrs of no probs.). Bank cannot help. I have a new PIN from them, but do not know how to change it. It continues to try and use old password XXXXX co… read more
DrQuickBooksnQuicken
DrQuickBooksnQuicken
Chief Software Trainer and President,
Stop searching for answers—
I have windows 7. I also have internet explorer 9. When
I have windows 7. I also have internet explorer 9. When i try to run my quick books program for my business, i get an error message telling me to turn on IE 8 and wont let me get into my program. All … read more
MrComputer2010
MrComputer2010
Quicken Home & Business 2010 - Have new modem - was working
Quicken Home & Business 2010 - Have new modem - was working with quicken,now quicken does not see connection. Have internet access, but quicken will not see it. Connection shows as other connection in… read more
Consultant,
A mailer arrived with a CD to install Quicken 2011. It will
A mailer arrived with a CD to install Quicken 2011. It will not install. A message comes back that Internet Explorer cannot connect with the web page. I have Windoes XP. I do not use Internet Explorer… read more
Consultant,
I am installing my quicken 2007 on a different computer (Vista)
I am installing my quicken 2007 on a different computer (Vista) and it installed per the instructions and I have set up accounts, but it says it cannot find an internet connection to download my bank … read more
Consultant,
I have quicken deluxe 2010. When I go online to Wells Fargo
I have quicken deluxe 2010. When I go online to Wells Fargo I get an error message, CC503. What does this mean?… read more
FourMoores2009
FourMoores2009
Network/Security Administrator,
I transferred my quicken 2007 for the mac to a new mac and
I transferred my quicken 2007 for the mac to a new mac and now I cannot download my chase credit card anymore. I receive an error message OL 245 and Chase says I should contact quicken. I have already… read more
Consultant,