How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andy4712 Your Own Question
Andy4712, Accountant
Category: Financial Software
Satisfied Customers: 541
Experience:  Accountant working with financial software.
Type Your Financial Software Question Here...
Andy4712 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I e-filed my 2015 individual tax return, but I forgot to make

Customer Question

I e-filed my 2015 individual tax return, but I forgot to make a copy for my file. How could I retrieve it so I can a coy for my file? Thank you. Please help.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Andy4712 replied 1 year ago.
If you did it with tax software, then you can just print out a copy. If you did not, then you can get a copy from the IRS. is free to get a transcript. They charge for a copy. I hope this answers your question. If not, then please reply. Thank you.

Related Financial Software Questions