How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robert M. Your Own Question
Robert M.
Robert M., Consultant
Category: Financial Software
Satisfied Customers: 3047
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
Type Your Financial Software Question Here...
Robert M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I file an amendment on my 2015 tax return.

Customer Question

how do I file an amendment on my 2015 tax return.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  R. Klein, EA replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for your tax question today. Are you asking for assistance with a tax program? Or is your question an "in general" how to do it by paper?When did you file your original return? Did your original return request a refund? Did you get the refund yet?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I need help on how to file with TaxACT an amendment. My original file date was January 11 and I received a refund about eight weeks later I received a Nother W-2 from an insurance company and need to know how to file it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.