Jade Adams
Jade Adams,
Experience:  Full Charge Bookkeeper at Waterpoint Marina
91636932

I have been a taxact uset years always using the same

Customer Question

I have been a taxact uset for many years always using the same sign in and now I am not able to sign into y account. Please help.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Jade Adams replied 1 year ago.
Hello,My name is***** and I look forward to helping you today. I have experienced this before with Tax Act so I know it is frustrating. TaxAct is case sensitive so make sure you haven't got the caps lock on. If that doesn't work, try clicking on the 'forgot password' or 'forgot username' type links, which may let you answer a security question to allow you to log in. Sometimes your account can go into an inactive status or they have increased their security and are wanting you to create a new password (that contains 1 uppercase letter, 1 lower case letter, 1 number, and 1 special character) so by clicking on 'forgot password' they will send you over a verification email and you can create a new password ***** you click the link in the email. I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please provide a rating. If not, please let me know so l can continue to help you.Thank you.
Expert:  Jade Adams replied 1 year ago.
Hello again! Just following up to see if you need more help on this question. If you are satisfied, please take a moment to rate my service so that we can close out this question and I may receive credit for assisting you!