How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robert M. Your Own Question
Robert M.
Robert M., Consultant
Category: Financial Software
Satisfied Customers: 3071
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
Type Your Financial Software Question Here...
Robert M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Earlier this year (2016) I started my taxes on line, but now

Customer Question

earlier this year (2016) I started my taxes on line, but now I cannot get back to what I had filed. This year has been the absolute worst year for me trying to use turbotax. You have really slipped. CCan you find my partially filled in taxes?? It is fror C****** ******, t********[email protected]***********.net, and I can give you my SSN and some other identifying information.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  BK-CPA replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question.

This isn't TurboTax, so you'll have to contact them. FYI, no, they won't be able to recover your partially completed return because the agents there cannot view it unless you pull it up on your computer and then do a screen-share. They can reset your password, but that's about it. You'll have to remember whatever login information you used, and if you can't, you're generally s.o.l.