Financial Software

Financial Software Questions? Ask IT Support for Answers ASAP

Financial Software

I am getting c:\program Files (x86) Turbo Tax Deluxe has a

Customer Question
invalid signature Please Reinstall this...
I am getting c:\program Files (x86) Turbo Tax Deluxe has a invalid signature Please Reinstall this application How do I get around this erros without reinstalling and losing my federal and @ state tax data??
JA: Hi Files. The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more so we can help you best.
Customer: what else do you want to know?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?
Customer: No I want to eliminate this error without re-enterin all of my tax data
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Financial Software Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Financial Software
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/29/2016
Tech Support Rep: Richard, Financial Specialist replied 1 year ago
Richard, Financial Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please which version of windows you are using?

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am using windows 7

Thanks

Can you please click start, Control Panel.

click uninstall a program, click on Turbo Tax, click Change then repair.

Let this complete and when it has, tell me if it now opens please.

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I did what you recommended and it told me it could not continue due to an unexpected error. Now what?

Did you download Turbotax or install it from a disk?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No, Idid not want to lose the data that I had previously entered

Thats not what I asked John

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
NO.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i loaded it from a disk

ok, put the disk in the computer, run the disk and choose to do a repair.

Let this complete and when it has tell me if it now functions

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It did the same thing when I tried to repair using the disk. Terminated due to an UNEXPECTED ERROR

When did the problem start?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Yesterday

Ok, click start, type in

system restore

press enter

Follow the onscreen steps and perform a system restore choosing a restore date from before yesterday

Let this complete and when it has, tell me please if it then opens.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have already done this. It does't fix the problem

ok, then you will need to reinstall it and see if it keeps your data, only option left.

So go to control panel, uninstall a program and choose it and select uninstall

Restart the computer, install it again and let me know if it now opens.

It should be able to load your data again as the uninstall wont remove this

Richard, Financial Specialist