Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I need help with Quickbooks 2010 Men's Club. We have monthly…

Customer Question
I need help with Quickbooks...
I need help with Quickbooks 2010 for my Men's Club. We have monthly fund raisers that have income and expenses. I need to record the activity by FUND RAISER and report detail of income and expense. We operate out of one bank account.
Can you help set up? What is cost?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Financial Software
3/25/2016
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 2 years ago
Robert M., Consultant

I am not in the office today but i would be willing to talk to you about it tomorrow or sunday or monday. I might be willing to work something out to do it with you remotely.

There are also some articles online on how to set quickbooks up for specific industries. You would want to look for something like an event planner or wedding planner such as this one

http://sageweddingpros.com/2010/03/accounting-101-for-wedding-professionals-part-4/

or there are some third party solutions that integrate with quickbooks specifically for fundraising such as this one

http://www.donorperfect.com/offers/quickbooksintegration.asp