Richard, Financial Specialist
Experience:  IT professional, resolving issues with financial programs.
32989067

Installing Quicken 2016 after buying a new computer,

Customer Question

Installing Quicken 2016 after buying a new computer, formerly working with Quicken 2013. The quicken 2013 Account information was transferred to the new computer by the Geek squad. However, the last item on the Quicken 2016 installation asked for account ID. I entered my email address and password, followed by the the next opage data of my name, address, etc., only to have a response of the ID being incorrect. Neither the Geek Squad agent or I could figure out how to "correct" it. Further, I don't remember having an account ID for my Quicken 2013 functions other than my entry with my usual email address, and clicking on the Quic***** *****sting among all my other documents saved. Please resolve this matter. Also, do you have a phone number for contact instead of this typin mode?.. My phone is(###) ###-#### Dale Lindholm.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there Dale and welcome

Can you use my link below please and click on Forgot ID or Password

Click me to open

Then enter your Email address and follow the steps to get your ID.

Once you have it, you can also then reset your password ***** you can sign in again.

Let me know please how you go.

Thank you