Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

How do I get a copy of my tax return that I filed with

Customer Question
taxact?...
How do I get a copy of my tax return that I filed with taxact?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Financial Software
I really need this information right now so would someone please help me
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/9/2016
Tech Support Rep: Jason M. Tyra, CPA, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 2 years ago
Jason M. Tyra, CPA
Jason M. Tyra, CPA, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi William,

You should be able to pull a copy of your return from the software that you used to file. If you are unable to sign in to TaxAct, then you can also request a return transcript from the IRS. The transcript request will take about four weeks.