Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

My computer turbotax software on my computer is not updating…

Customer Question
my computer turbotax software on...
my computer turbotax software on my computer is not updating software I have a tax return hung up and will not transmit until updates are installed and I cannot do it I need help updating software thanks tried downloads but not working please help
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Financial Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2016
Tech Support Rep: Richard, Financial Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Financial Specialist

Hi there and welcome

When Turbotax fails to update? What is the error that you receive?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,