Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I am running Windows 7 and Quicken 2012. I have been using…

Customer Question
I am running Windows 7...
I am running Windows 7 and Quicken 2012. I have been using Quicken for 20+ years and have never had this problem: While entering data into one of my checking accounts I could no longer view my Payment and Deposit fields and the control bar. Same problem on ather accounts. This seems to be a Quicken problem only. I can't seem to find a solution in the book or the helps.
Jarrell W Hemingway ***@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Financial Software
3/1/2016
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 2 years ago
Robert M., Consultant

i suspect this is a simple problem of the fields not being selected or the screen being shrunk to small to see them. Or sometimes it happens if you are in a report when you think that you are in the register

hit ctrl a

double click on the account to make sure you are in the register

click the little gear on the right of the title bar

make sure that there is a check box next to the payment and deposit fields on the list

if there is and you still cant see them try un checking them close the settings ( gear ) then click the gear again and check them again.

if that doesnt work i would be happy to log in remotely to fix it for you.