Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

What is the number act support

Customer Question
what is the number for...
what is the number for tax act support
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Financial Software
2/29/2016
Tech Support Rep: R. Klein, EA, Accountant replied 2 years ago
R. Klein, EA
R. Klein, EA, Accountant

Tax Act support contact numbers are content-specific. You have to use their website to first determine the nature of your question and then provide your account information.

Since we are not TaxAct, you would need to use their website to contact them directly.

You may use this page: https://www.taxact.com/tsupport/support_request.asp

to get started.

If this information has been helpful, please provide a positive rating. Keep in mind that we are US-based support to answer general questions. Before you consider a negative rating because Tax Act did not post their numbers where they could be easily found, please keep in mind that we have nothing to do with how Tax Act operates its business.

If you have a follow-up question, we are happy to assist as best we can.