Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

Why did my quicken quit paying my bills on line as I used…

Customer Question
Why did my quicken quit...
Why did my quicken quit paying my bills on line as I used too. Intuit window showed up and mess everything up. Please help
************* or better yet ***-***-****
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Financial Software
2/26/2016
Tech Support Rep: Michael Hannigan, IT Expert replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If not, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've provided. You can always reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll be happy to continue helping.

What does the window say that came up?

In most cases, this can be resolved by uninstalling the software and then re-installing it. Just make sure you have a backup of your data before you do that to be safe. If you can provide me with the error you are receiving, I can help you with more specific instructions.