How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robert M. Your Own Question
Robert M.
Robert M., Consultant
Category: Financial Software
Satisfied Customers: 9016
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
Type Your Financial Software Question Here...
Robert M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need help filling out form 8379 i filed joint with my

Customer Question

i need help filling out form 8379 i filed joint with my spouse and i am the injured spouse can you please help me fill out my form i filed my taxes out through tax act
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

Hi from Just Answer. I'm PDtax.

I can do this through the Offer of Additional Service, but it will require a price increase and a transmittal of what you have done so far and a discussion of the injured spouse allocation.

Accept, and we can work on this tomorrow.

Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

Hi again. Since I didn't hear from you, I will assume you no longer need assistance. I will opt out.

Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

Do you still require help with this issue ?