Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I need help filling out form 8379 i filed joint with my

Customer Question
spouse and i am the...
i need help filling out form 8379 i filed joint with my spouse and i am the injured spouse can you please help me fill out my form i filed my taxes out through tax act
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Financial Software
2/24/2016
Tech Support Rep: PDtax, CPA firm owner replied 2 years ago
PDtax
PDtax, CPA firm owner

Hi from Just Answer. I'm PDtax.

I can do this through the Offer of Additional Service, but it will require a price increase and a transmittal of what you have done so far and a discussion of the injured spouse allocation.

Accept, and we can work on this tomorrow.

Hi again. Since I didn't hear from you, I will assume you no longer need assistance. I will opt out.

Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 2 years ago
Robert M., Consultant

Do you still require help with this issue ?