Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

I have been trying days to get into my account. griffdns, I

Customer Question

I have been trying for two days to get into my account. griffdns, I don't remember the password. the challenge questions is the name of my elementary school, I keep entering it and it says it's wrong. Is there another way to gain access so I can do my taxes? I even tried to just start like I'd never used Turbo Tax before and it won't allow that either. I can answer anything personal but it doesn't like my answer to where I went to elementary school PLEASE HELP
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Sorry its not clear but is this your Turbotax account online you are trying to get into?

Please let me know