How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robert M. Your Own Question
Robert M.
Robert M., Consultant
Category: Financial Software
Satisfied Customers: 3047
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
Type Your Financial Software Question Here...
Robert M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I entered my bank acct number incorrectly -filing.

Customer Question

I entered my bank acct number incorrectly for e-filing. Instructions tell me I can change Bank info and refile. But instructions are not clear enough for me to figure it out. Now where can I find a number for customer support.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

Hi from just answer. I'm PDtax. I'll assist.

What software did you use?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cancel the order. Took to much time. I found the answer at TaxAct.

Related Financial Software Questions