Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

When I report not all of the transactions in a category are…

Customer Question
When I report not all...
When I report not all of the transactions in a category are included
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Financial Software
2/3/2016
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 2 years ago
Robert M., Consultant

Usually that is a matter of filtering being wrong such as a subcategory not being included

You can check that by clicking on customize

and then making sure everything is checked under the categories tab

its also possible that they were out of the date range which you can also check under general tab

If that is all correct you might try going to file / file operations / validate to check the file for errors and rebuild it

I am available to talk on the phone and even log in remotely to sort it out for you if you want to pay a little bit extra.