Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I did the tax efile on line and was rejected because of the…

Customer Question
i did the tax efile...
i did the tax efile on line and was rejected because of the pin i have the right pin number
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Financial Software
2/4/2016
Tech Support Rep: Jonathan Tierney, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 2 years ago
Jonathan Tierney
Jonathan Tierney, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi my name is ***** ***** I can help. You can request a new pin from the IRS by visiting this site: https://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Electronic-Filing-PIN-Request

If you pretty sure have the right PIN, make sure there is no other reason for the rejection, such as someone else already claiming a dependent.