Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

Installation did not run automatically as in previous years…

Customer Question
Installation did not run automatically...
Installation did not run automatically as in previous years - cannot locate the TurboTax CD I upgraded to windows 10.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Financial Software
2/3/2016
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 2 years ago
Robert M., Consultant

Did you purchase the cd ?

You can purchase it via download and get it immediately on this page

https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/

Or you can use the online version of turbo tax on this page

https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/online/

I prefer the downloaded desktop version, I think it is a little easier to follow and lets you save your work on your desktop for future years or do more than one return. But the choice is yours.