Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

My name is ***** ***** Licata. I am unable to download my

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** Licata. I am unable to download my bank checking accounts into Quicken 2016. This just started three days ago. What has Quicken done?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My bank is the Golden 1 Credit union. I am using Quicken 2016. I tried to do an export/import of a QIF file, but Quicken says it cannot import checking account balances.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Reps generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

what is the exact word for word error message that you get please ?