How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robert M. Your Own Question
Robert M.
Robert M., Consultant
Category: Financial Software
Satisfied Customers: 9107
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
Type Your Financial Software Question Here...
Robert M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to e-file. I have printed the returns. The "special

Customer Question

I need to e-file. I have printed the returns.
The "special code" doesn't work. I received the email and apply it...comes back with the big X in red.
All I can say is I've used tax act for many, many years and this year I'm very disappointed in the "user friendly" format. I realize there is identity theft but this is ridiculous. When I go to enter my family taxes I will use another on line service. Too complicated and horrible to get into the system.
Debby Dausch
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

i would suggest using turbo tax

they are the most popular tax software and have excellent support

If you have already done your returns you can efile them directly with the irs using the methods on this page