Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I need to e-file. I have printed the returns. The "special…

Customer Question
I need to e-file. I...
I need to e-file. I have printed the returns.
The "special code" doesn't work. I received the email and apply it...comes back with the big X in red.
All I can say is I've used tax act for many, many years and this year I'm very disappointed in the "user friendly" format. I realize there is identity theft but this is ridiculous. When I go to enter my family taxes I will use another on line service. Too complicated and horrible to get into the system.
Debby Dausch
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Financial Software
1/28/2016
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 2 years ago
Robert M., Consultant

i would suggest using turbo tax

www.turbotax.com

they are the most popular tax software and have excellent support

If you have already done your returns you can efile them directly with the irs using the methods on this page

https://www.irs.gov/uac/Free-File:-Do-Your-Federal-Taxes-for-Free