Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

What is the status of my federal and new jersey tax returns.

Customer Question
Mu name os Joseph Baehr...
what is the status of my federal and new jersey tax returns. Mu name os Joseph Baehr and my social ends in 3130
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Financial Software
1/26/2016
Tech Support Rep: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 2 years ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Hello

You will need to use the IRS "Where's My Refund" and the NJ site to check on both of those.

The information needed to verify the status is private and protected.

The state page is here

https://www16.state.nj.us/TYTR_TGI_INQ/servlet/COMMON/prompt

And the IRS page here

https://www.irs.gov/Refunds

If you used an online service you can also go back to that and log in to verify your e-file was sent and accepted.

I know rating takes an additional step and I truly appreciate it when you take the extra time!
You have to actively click on a rating (OK or Better) and click submit. Smiley Faces or Stars.
When you actively click on a rating and click submit, that lets Just Answer know you were assisted and credits me for the time.