Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

S. Albright I am working in Quicken 2015. I have been having…

Customer Question
S. Albright Hello...

S. Albright Hello. I am working in Quicken 2015. I have been having quirky and annoying little issues that I have worked through but this one is strange. I am reconciling my current bank statement. There are a dozen or more transactions that are on the bank statement and in my check register BUT they are not in my reconciliation screen. What can I do? I thought about marking them reconciled in the check register but not sure if that's the answer. I don't want to make the problem worse.

Accountant's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

That's all I have. Transactions show up in the check register but not in the reconciliation page. Why not?

Accountant's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Financial Software Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Yes, I am happy to wait.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Financial Software
1/21/2016
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 2 years ago
Robert M., Consultant

check that they are marked cleared in the register

and check the date on them

and yes you can mark them reconciled manually but quickens reconcile feature has always been quirky and you have a better shot at keeping it from getting a bad starting or ending balance if you let it do all of the reconciling. Or do what i do which is to never use it and just mark everything manually.