Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I just received me copy of TurboTax and tried to load it.

Customer Question
the OS is windows 10...
I just received me copy of TurboTax and tried to load it. the OS is windows 10. It did not load automatically and I don't see any way to start it manually. How do I proceed?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Financial Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/21/2016
Tech Support Rep: Richard, Financial Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Financial Specialist

Hi there and welcome Jerry

To load it, press the windows key + E

Click on This PC, then click on the Disk Drive and double click the setup file.

This will then start the installation.

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.

Thank you