Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I am trying to obtain a copy of my last years tax return,

Customer Question
but have changed my email...
I am trying to obtain a copy of my last years tax return, but have changed my email address. Is there a phone number where I can contact you to retrieve my information?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Financial Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I'm sorry, but I am not interested in this service. Please disregard the previous question and delete my information. Thank you
1/16/2016
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 2 years ago
Robert M., Consultant

you can have one mailed to you from the irs at this webpage

https://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript

all you need is your social security number