Christopher Bessler
Christopher Bessler, Network Engineer
Experience:  21 years in Computer, desktop, software and hardware support
21913621

I would like to update my credit card account to a different

Customer Question

I would like to update my credit card account to a different credit?
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Christopher Bessler replied 1 year ago.

Once you get to this point you will need to do it over the phone. Otherwise there might be some confusion, you could get charged twice, you might wind up with multiple cards on file, etc. It is better to just call them at 1(###) ###-####and straighten it out. You will need the following:

1. Your AOL screen name (email account)

2. The old credit card information. (Possible that you can get away without this, but you need to make sure that it is not on your account at all)

3. The NEW credit card information.

4. Answers to all your security questions. This is necessary for the people on the phone to verify your identity.

I wish I could take care of it for you, but this is the fastest and most effective way to get it handled.