Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

I have entered my Visa card update information, but reason

Customer Question

I have entered my Visa card update information, but for some reason when I go to book my ride it just refers to my old cred card number. Please help
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

I do not know if you still require help but many applications use a default or will default to the original entry.

If you have not done so yet, try deleting the old card all together. That should only allow for the new to be used.

Depending on the site you are trying to book this "ride" you may be able to then add the old again if you wish to have it in the account too.