Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

I am having trouble getting into Turbotax home and business

Customer Question

I am having trouble getting into Turbotax home and business edition to review my return
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Mike-USACPA replied 1 year ago.

Hello. While this website doesn't typically assist with other software vendors, I wanted to see if you still needed help gaining access to your account? My recommendation is to contact TurboTax directly at: https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/#/call

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I won't be charged for this will I?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am a little surprised that you say that you don't service TurboTax as they send question to you. You should get together with them and figure out what your relationship is or isn't.

TurboTax won't charge you for support related questions as this is a technical question.

I will look into the partnership with them, as I wasn't aware the direct tax questions here. Thanks for pointing it out!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The problem, Mike, is that you did charge me and it has not been refunded to me yet.

Hello. The payment is through justanswer.com. I have not received any money for this question. I will let them know you should be refunded.