Financial Software

Financial Software Questions? Ask IT Support for Answers ASAP

Financial Software

Quot;I'm working on my 2014 taxes business (form 1120S)

Customer Question
quot;I'm working on my 2014...
quot;I'm working on my 2014 taxes for our business (form 1120S) and I have just started to import account info. The first item is "OPK Services, Inc…....$164,167" (this is our business name) – TurboTax is looking to try to import this into a specific category
but I don't know which category it should go into and I can’t find this exact figure – $164,167 – in QB 2014"
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Financial Software
Answered in 1 day by:
9/14/2015
Tech Support Rep: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 2 years ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Since you stated in your question that you just started importing account information, the $164,167 should be the gross/total income (before expenses). I will be happy to walk you through this either by phone call or via personal email.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent