Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

Spreadsheet review

Customer Question

spreadsheet review
Category: Financial Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did not attach the file for review. Please find the discrepancy with a solution on the spreadsheet
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am waiting for an answer as this is very urgent
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

i am not sure what you think is off about it.

the one glaring thing that i saw is that you drop the amount owed even on months when you received no payment

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, it is 24 hours please I need the spreadsheet for trial. Please respond
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hey robert, thanks for replying. I am not able to login, i cannot log out either and if i do, i'll lose my question and answer
I accept a call for $20 offer but how. please respond
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a discrepancy on the summary with the spreadsheet that is formulated. Need your professional advise on where the mistake was. please help
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

is that on one of the sheets that you sent ?

all i see is text entered in every cell on the ones that i looked at

if you tell me what the formulas should be i can put it together and see where it differs.

but i am not really a loan specialist and dont know how it should compute things like a missed payment

Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

i think that i am going to opt out here as there doesnt seem to be anything that i can fix in the spreadsheet.

i am going to move it to the pure finance category where they would have a better knowledge of how loans work and they would be better able to help you with what is probably a math error somewhere.