Financial Software

Financial Software Questions? Ask IT Support for Answers ASAP

Financial Software

I had just left the sequence of displays ordering Quicken

Customer Question
2015, clicked on the Quicken...
I had just left the sequence of displays ordering Quicken 2015, clicked on the Quicken logo on Windows 10 desktop, got the notation "Something went wrong. ACCESS DENIED: Updating phone or email requires AAL of 25. We'll get it resolved ASAP." ASAP doesn't
seem to be very fast. I've been waiting since 22:15 last night. And, what's that stuff about how many lawyers do I want? Lawyers? To fix a program problem. Get real.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Financial Software
8/28/2015
Tech Support Rep: AnserGuy81, Tax Software Repair Technician replied 2 years ago
AnserGuy81
AnserGuy81, Tax Software Repair Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

We do have CPA's and licensed Tax attorneys on site. Sometimes when your asking a financial software question it will show the advertisement for other services.

Now, as far as the issue with ordering quicken 2015.. I have a couple of questions. First, I need to know what type of computer you're using.

Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac.

If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, what web browser were you using when you t ried to purchase quicken 2015?

Also, did Intuit charge your payment source already for the quicken program. ( Probably would have happened last night )

I have a Windows 10 computer. I was using gmail for the reply. I haven't checked my bank account today. The guys at Quicken have kept me tied up.
Do you want me to find out if my bank has processed the Quicken purchase to date?

Yes, before I suggest anything id like to know if quicken charged you. ( It would probably show up as a charge from intuit, but it could be different depending on what portal you used to purchase quicken)

It may be a pending charge. If you dont see any pending or processed charges from quicken, then your order did not go through and we may want to reset y our browser, or clear your browser cache and then try again. Or try with a different browser. If youve already been charged though, we would want to proceed in a different manner. So keep me posted.

D.S

OK, I'll try. But, I wouldn't bet much on getting back to a Quicken connection.

Before I accept the phone call request. Can you verify whether quicken charged you or not? That way we have a clear direction to work towards during the call.

Thank you,

Dustin S.

My bank has six credit card changes, all to "Auth: Justanswer *experthlp", total of $47.00
Intuit also charged my Quicken2015 for $67.43.

Thats no good. I just had a look at your account. It look like youve started 4 individual questions, but all based on the same problem.

( Quicken ) So before you and I speak over the phone. It may be best if you call into our customer service number, explain that you have duplicate charges. And have them refund the charges for the other questions. ( Im Dustin, let them know thats who you are currently working with and in contact with )

For good measure, leave this conversation page open. That way you dont inadvertently start any more questions.

Here is our customer service direct lines.

US/Canada1-***-***-****

Available 6am to 9pm PST

International

Australia1800-679-634

New Zealand0800-452-621

United Kingdom0***-***-****

The rest of the world1-***-***-****

Shouldnt take long at all to get the charges squared away. Once youve done that, I will accept the call offer. And t hen we will work through getting quicken downloaded and installed.

Dustin S.

AnserGuy81
AnserGuy81