Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

What form needs to be filed in place 90.1 (FBAR) for

Customer Question
What form needs to be...
What form needs to be filed in place for TDF 90.1 (FBAR) for tax year 2014? can it be filed online or does it have to be mailed in? Can you please provide any available online links? thanks
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Financial Software
6/22/2015
Tech Support Rep: softwareassist.168, Accountant replied 3 years ago
softwareassist.168
softwareassist.168, Accountant
Hello. Thank you for choosing this Question and Answer service for assistance. My name is Angela. I will be assisting you.
The FinCEN 114 is the new form number. Yes, it can be filed online. SEE BELOW:
FBAR (Foreign Bank Account Report FinCEN 114)
The electronic version of the FBAR is currently available and must be filed electronically effective July 1, 2013.
To file an FBAR report
Line Item Instructions for completing the FBAR (Form 114)
Record of Authorization to Electronically File FBARs (Form 114a), Note: The 114a may be signed digitally.
REFERENCE SOURCE:
http://www.fincen.gov/forms/bsa_forms/
Refer to the following webpage for more detailed information about filing the form at the following webpage;
http://www.fincen.gov/forms/bsa_forms/fbar.html
You can refer to the following page to e-file the form;
http://bsaefiling.fincen.treas.gov/NoRegFBARFiler.html
Let me know if I can be of further assistance to you regarding this matter.