Financial Software

Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support rep who will answer your question

softwareassist.168
softwareassist.168
softwareassist.168, Accountant

More related answers
All tech support reps are VERIFIED
I need my Agi or pin numberng or. My federal return was
Fred Rook
Fred Rook, Corporate Controller
My federal return was rejected due to an ANI number or… read more
Would like to file 2015 tax returns. my email was for 2014
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent, Paralegal
my federal return for 2014 was rejected because a federal return was alredy filed. I did file Va state return electronically. I filled federal by mail.… read more
My return was rejected, What do you need to know? It said
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent, Paralegal
What do you need to know? It said that the Federal Return has been rejected … read more
I finished my 2010 tax returns for both federal and state.
ShawnA
ShawnA, CEO
I finished my 2010 tax returns for both federal and state. I e filed both. The state return was rejected. I also discovered an error with the federal return i submitted and will need to amend the retu… read more
I put an incorrect SS number on my filed federal tax form.
PDtax
PDtax, Owner
I put an incorrect SS number on my filed federal tax form. It was rejected. How do summit a correction. … read more
My e-file return was rejected for an error and I dont knowhow
Robert M., Consultant
My e-file return was rejected for an error and I don't knowhow to get back to TurboTax to correct the error. Can you show me how to get to get back to my account? Carlos M. Munoz… read more
My was rejected i need to print a copy at the library can
Angie
Angie, Bookkeeper, Tax Preparer, Office Manager
my was rejected i need to print a copy at the library can you help me … read more
Ihave filed my Turbo Tax electronicallyt and received a rejection
Charles Markham
Charles Markham, Principal
Ihave filed my Turbo Tax electronicallyt and received a rejection because my wifes date of death was most likely added in ieero as Feb 5 2010. My return is for a single taxpayer it looks like I may ha… read more
I e-filed my return thru turbotax last night and was rejected
softwareassist.168
softwareassist.168, Accountant
I e-filed my return thru turbotax last night and was rejected because my wife's social was listed on another return as a dependent. I verified her social on the return in personal information and it i… read more
Return rejected for some reason, never had a problem before.
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent, Paralegal
return rejected for some reason, never had a problem before. … read more
I filed federal taxes a few weeks ago with diff co, today I
PDtax
PDtax, Owner
I filed federal taxes a few weeks ago with diff co, today I tried to efile state and it was rejected … read more
My federal and state was just rejected and I don't know how
Expert, tech support rep
hi my federal and state was just rejected and I don't know how to fix them thru turbotax … read more
My tax file was rejected by irs and when I tried to redo it,
PDtax
PDtax, Owner
My tax file was rejected by irs and when I tried to redo it, the turbo-tax files are no longer in the computer. I have tried restoring the system, but Turbo-tax is no longer available. would you have … read more
TAXPAYERS RETURN IS BEIN REJECTED AFTER E-FILING WITH ERROR
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent, Paralegal
TAXPAYERS RETURN IS BEIN REJECTED AFTER E-FILING WITH ERROR CODE R0000-902 01. I HAVE BEEN THE ONLY TAX PREPARER FOR CLIENT FOR AT LEAST 10 YEARS. I WONER IF ANOTHER RETURN WAS TRULY FILED FO ALTON T … read more
I need to reset my credit card authorization in order to
Expert, tech support rep
I need to reset my credit card authorization in order to refile. … read more
I am having trouble refiling my state taxes after being
Fred Rook
Fred Rook, Corporate Controller
I am having trouble refiling my state taxes after being rejected. I have fixed my federal taxes and have been accepted. They are trying to charge me again. I have opted to have it paid out of my retur… read more
I e-filed my returned, but it was rejected by the IRS. How
Robert M., Consultant
I e-filed my returned, but it was rejected by the IRS. How do I get back into my return and correct my AGI and e-file again? … read more
My federal return efile is being rejected by the IRS because
Expert, tech support rep
My federal return efile is being rejected by the IRS because my 2016 PIN or Prior year AGI are incorrect. I have verified by AGI to be correct using IRS transcript request but why am I still getting r… read more