Financial Software

Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support rep who will answer your question

Robert M., Consultant

More related answers
All tech support reps are VERIFIED
I have Quickbooks Premier Non Profit 2011 and it was working
Richard, IT Manager
I have Quickbooks Premier Non Profit 2011 and it was working fine. Now I cannot open and it says I have to have Internet Explorer 6.0 or later. I have Internet Explorer 8 and it is set as the default,… read more
hello, I bought a quickbooks premier for Nonprofit 2011. I
Bridget Martin
Bridget Martin, Consultant
hello, I bought a quickbooks premier for Nonprofit 2011. I installed in one laptop and I wanted to intall it in another laptop for the same Nonprofit Organization. Can I do that? Do I need an addition… read more
I installed Quicken 2014 Premier. It installed, when the data
Richard, IT Manager
I installed Quicken 2014 Premier. It installed, when the data conversion started error 7458 occurred. Is there a fix for this? What do I have to do.… read more
May I have a question about Quickbooks 2014 Premier, pls?When
Robert M., Consultant
May I have a question about Quickbooks 2014 Premier, pls? When I tried to print pay a cheque (under "select pay cheque to print" page), I was asked to enter a numeric number in the box of "the first p… read more
QuickBooks Premier Accountant 2009. We have not installed
Bridget Martin
Bridget Martin, Consultant
QuickBooks Premier Accountant 2009. We have not installed any updates since we bought the computer. Our accounting computers are not connected to the internet. We get this message when using the 2nd n… read more
I recently installed QuickBooks Premier 2012 for Nonprofits.
DrQuickBooksnQuicken
DrQuickBooksnQuicken, Chief Software Trainer and President
I recently installed QuickBooks Premier 2012 for Nonprofits. I imported a customer list from Excel without problems. However I want the customer list to appear in QuickBooks alphabetically by last nam… read more
How to install quickbooks 2011 on another laptop and transfer
Richard, IT Manager
How to install quickbooks 2011 on another laptop and transfer the data or keep it in sync?… read more
QuickBooks. I am trying to install Premier 2010. I have
Dave the Computer Guy
Dave the Computer Guy, tech support rep
QuickBooks. I am trying to install Premier 2010. I have gone through the entire intall process, but when choosing the type of company it gives me the following error: QuickBooks Product Configuration … read more
2010 Quickbooks Premier Accounts Version wont install update.
Expert, tech support rep
2010 Quickbooks Premier Account's Version won't install update. When I open program, it asks me to "install now" or "install later" if I hit now, it won't make any progress on the "progress bar"… read more
Hi, I am running Quickbooks Premier 2011 (non-profit) on Windows
bbl242003
bbl242003, Federal
Hi, I am running Quickbooks Premier 2011 (non-profit) on Windows 7 and CANNOT print checks to my HP 6500 710n-Z. It gives a paper size mismatch error. I even tried printing to a pdf and the printer th… read more
I cant get non profit 2010 to install; again on my laptop
Doug Millington
Doug Millington, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
I can't get non profit 2010 to install; again on my laptop that was cleaned up, most of programs removed, now reinstalling. I get a message that says, components missing and set up will stop in the pr… read more
Having trouble installing QuickBooks Premier 2013 for multi-user
Richard, IT Manager
Having trouble installing QuickBooks Premier 2013 for multi-user access on Windows 7. I just want the database manager and the QBW files on one PC, but don't want to use QuickBooks locally. I want to … read more
When I start Quickbooks 2010 Premier, the following error
Expert, tech support rep
When I start Quickbooks 2010 Premier, the following error message appear: Quickbooks has stopped working Check online for a solution and close program (when tried program shuts down) Close program… read more
I have 2014 Premier version of Quicken. Using the check writer
Robert M., Consultant
I have 2014 Premier version of Quicken. Using the check writer portion of the program, I create "checks," print them and then run a report showing what checks I wrote. Everything seems to work fine. B… read more
I installed quickbooks premier 2010 and I am now getting an
Robert M., Consultant
I installed quickbooks premier 2010 and I am now getting an error message when opening the program: Quickbooks has stopped working, a problem caused the program sto stop working correctly. Windows wil… read more
I was using Quickbooks Premier Accounatnt 2010 and just installed
Richard, IT Manager
I was using Quickbooks Premier Accounatnt 2010 and just installed the 2013 version. Forgot to back up files and am not sure where the regular files are. Need to import all my prior accounts and settiu… read more
I had quickbooks on a laptop computer that i had to junk.
Praveen Kumar SN
Praveen Kumar SN, BCA
I had quickbooks on a laptop computer that i had to junk. Can I download and install the software on my new laptop? or do I have to purchase another version? … read more
Hi, I purchased 2 additional user seats for my Quickbooks Premier
bbl242003
bbl242003, Federal
Hi, I purchased 2 additional user seats for my Quickbooks Premier 2011 software & when I try to install the product with the two users there is an error screen saying that my license #/product # XXXXX… read more