Financial Software

Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support rep who will answer your question

Robert M., Consultant

More related answers
All tech support reps are VERIFIED
In Quicken I want to reconcile an account. The beginning Bank
Robert M., Consultant
In Quicken I want to reconcile an account. The beginning Bank Balance somehow is incorrect. So when I reconcile it wants to make an adjustment. However it make the final number in the register incorre… read more
last month (January) the beginning balance on my Quicken reconcile
DanielleCPA
DanielleCPA, Certified Public Accountant
last month (January) the beginning balance on my Quicken reconcile showed $675.32 more than my bank statement, I did not finish the reconcilation for that month, this month I received my statement and… read more
The beginning balance of my bank account on quick books is
Robert M., Consultant
The beginning balance of my bank account on quick books is different than the bank statement. But, the beginning bank statement is the same as my last month's reconciled ending balance on quick books.… read more
In Quicken.... while reconciling my bank account, what are
Robert M., Consultant
In Quicken.... while reconciling my bank account, what are the little blue dots in front of the checkbook entries ? how do I add a blue dot so that the check shows that it has been reconciled?… read more
I have balanced/reconciled my bank account every month per
DrQuickBooksnQuicken
DrQuickBooksnQuicken, Chief Software Trainer and President
I have balanced/reconciled my bank account every month per the bank statement. Yet for some reason, the actual balance that I see online keeps drifting further and further away from the balance I have… read more
I went to reconcile my bank account and the starting balance
Richard, IT Manager
I went to reconcile my bank account and the starting balance was incorrect. I know that the previous ending balance was correct. This error has happened a few times before, and each time I unreconcile… read more
When working on bank reconcile, the reconcile is not
Robert M., Consultant
When working on bank reconcile, the reconcile is not calculating the begining balance which creates the difference? Any idea… read more
I can't balance my quicken 2014 with the bank statement. I
Robert M., Consultant
I can't balance my quicken 2014 with the bank statement. I download as normal with web connect for quicken, then when I try to import the data it asks me to put in my password. Then it tells me there … read more
I am trying to reconcile my bank account. The date which
Bryan M.
Bryan M., Owner
I am trying to reconcile my bank account. The date which comes up is in error, the beginning balance is in error. I am unable to correct them. How can I fix it to match the previous reconciliation and… read more
Reconciling my savings bank account. The opening balance is
Leanne Stewart
Leanne Stewart, Quickbooks Pro Certified
Reconciling my savings bank account. The opening balance is different than the closing balance from last month. I printed out the last report and the ending balance is correct on it. So something has … read more
my quicken accounts don't balance with my bank account. Last
Robert M., Consultant
my quicken accounts don't balance with my bank account. Last time I worked on Quicken everything matched. It is just since my last upload. this problem has occurred many times before. I access my bank… read more
In Quicken 2011, when I have reconciled a bank account and
TaxVince
TaxVince, Senior Accountant
In Quicken 2011, when I have reconciled a bank account and did not print out the reconciliation right after I did the reconiciliation, I cannot get another copy of this report. The program will not le… read more
I'am Tring to reconcile my check account,the opening balance
R. Klein, EA
R. Klein, EA, Tax Advisor
I'am Tring to reconcile my check account,the opening balance is wrong ,i tried to change it but it keeps changing back. Is there any way to fix this problem.is there a phone number I can call.… read more
I'm using Quicken 2014. In my account register, a BALANCE
R. Klein, EA
R. Klein, EA, Tax Advisor
I'm using Quicken 2014. In my account register, a BALANCE ADJUSTMENT from May 2014 is always placed below the current transaction time line. In other words, although the adjustment cleared in May, it … read more
I have tried to download my bank accounts to Quicken 2016
ShawnA
ShawnA, CEO
I have tried to download my bank accounts to Quicken 2016 and they don't match my bank account once downloaded. I have tried to delete the account and reconnect 2 times and every time it gives me diff… read more
Why won't a bill reminder posted to my account appear on my
Expert, tech support rep
Why won't a bill reminder posted to my account appear on my reconcile report? … read more
The beginning balance on my bank statement does not agree with
Robert M., Consultant
The beginning balance on my bank statement does not agree with the opening balance I have in Quicken. I've been using Quicken for about 15 years...never had this difficulty before...cn't see any easy … read more
I am in the process of reconcilling my Feb. Q account for 2011.I
Robert M., Consultant
I am in the process of reconcilling my Feb. BANK statement in the Quicken account for 2011. I took the last ending BANK statement balance from December, 2010, and started a new month in Quicken on a s… read more